>> SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2016 <<
CLICK HERE FOR RACE RESULTS
Bring the family to this scenic USATF certified 5K run to support WXPN Musicians On Call. Enjoy the course through beautiful Penn Park at the University of Pennsylvania. The course begins and ends at the park entrance across from the lower level of WXPN/World Cafe Live at 31st Street below the Walnut Street Bridge.
Participants receive a WXPN 5K RUN T-shirt and entry to the Post-Race ‘80s Dance Party with Robert Drake @ World Cafe Live!
Net proceeds from the XPN 5K RUN benefit WXPN Musicians On Call which has delivered the healing power of music to more than 80,000 patients and their families in the Delaware Valley since 2004. Learn more about supporting the program here.
3100 Lower Walnut Street
Sunday, October 2, 2016 rain or shine
8:00am-11am (run starts 8:30)
$60 onsite at Packet Pickup/Race Day
(Limited number of student registrations available. Must present valid ID if 18 or older.)
$5 Entry to Dance Party if not registered for XPN 5k (payable at the door)
- TIME: 8:00am-11:00am - 5K run starts at 8:30am / Dance Party will begin immediately after at World Cafe Live.
- STUDENTS: Participants under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Students 18 and over must show valid student ID at packet pick up.
- START/FINISH LOCATION: Penn Park entrance at 3100 Lower Walnut Street in Philadelphia, PA (just across from World Cafe Live).
- ROUTE: The 5K Run will follow a scenic course through Penn Park.
- GETTING THERE: We strongly recommend taking public transportation. The race is conveniently located two blocks from the 30th Street Station. Limited metered parking will be available on Walnut Street and in the Penn Park lot.
- PACKET PICKUP: Pick up your bib and t-shirt at World Cafe Live on Friday, September 30 between 1pm and 7pm. Unclaimed bibs and t-shirts will be available for pick-up on Race Day, from 6:30-7:30am.
- NOTE: Baby strollers and dogs are not permitted on the 5K course.
- NO REFUNDS: All sales final, no refunds. In the event that the race is cancelled, no refunds will be given and all fees paid will be considered as tax-deductible donation to WXPN Musicians On Call.