Turn up the volume, kick back and immerse yourself in the music with three 24x7 all music streams. Select a station below.Once you launch our new embedded player - you will also have access to a bunch of concerts on demand, videos, and past world cafe interviews right on the player.
The premier guide for new and significant artists in rock, blues, and folk - including NPR-syndicated World Cafe®
24/7 Musical discovery. A unique mix of emerging and heritage blues, rock, world, folk, and alt-country artists.
Exclusive interviews, concerts, recordings, segments, stories from folk's best. Listen
Problems Listening? Try This...
WXPN Media Player
First, this player will ONLY work for you if you have a Flash enabled computer.
This requires that you have flash installed into your web browser. It is a free download you can get here:
Secondly you will need to have java runtime installed, it is also a free download you can get here:
The browsers that are supported include:
Internet Explorer 7.x or greater
Mozilla Firefox 2.x or greater
Chrome 4.0 or greater
Opera 10 or greater
Mac OS X
Safari (MacOS 10.3 or greater)
Mozilla Firefox 2.x or or greater
We recommend using a high-speed internet connection for the best user experience.
You may need to clear your cache / cookies if you are having issues with the player, here is how to do it:
It is important that you exit and close all browser windows after clearing your local cache and history before attempting to re-open the player
Internet Explorer Windows
1. In your browser's menu bar go to Tools --> Internet Options --> General --> Browsing History --> Delete...
2. From this window delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
3. Close this window, then select OK before exiting the browser.
1. In your browser's menu bar, go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy
2. From the Privacy window select the Settings... tab found in the Private Data subsection
3. In the Private Data subsection window choose Download History and Cache and select OK.
4. To clear NPR only cookies, go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy
5. Select Close and then OK again before closing the window and exiting the browser.
Firefox Mac OSX
1. In the Mac OSX menu bar, go to Firefox --> Preferences --> Privacy
2. From the Private Data subsection select the Settings... tab and choose Cache, Browsing History and Download History only and select OK
3. Close the Preferences window and Exit the browser
Safari Mac OSX
1. In the Mac OSX menu bar, go to Safari --> Empty Cache
Some smart phones may not be able to use/launch the player because not all phones have Flash.
If you are unable to use the player for whatever reason, don't worry - you can still access our live streams the same old way: