Business Support Benefits
Business Support of WXPN Benefits Your Business
XPN's Listeners Support the Businesses that Support Us!
- 80% of public radio listeners have a higher opinion of a company when they find out it supports public radio.
- 75% state that when price and quality are equal, they prefer to buy from companies and organizations that support public radio.
Source: Jacobs Media/Edison Media research 2007
Your Message Reaches an Extremely Desirable Group
WXPN Audience Demographics
Well-educated, affluent and influential individuals who are hard to reach through traditional media.
Your Message Stands Out
WXPN airs only four twenty-five second business support messages per hour.
WXPN's Coverage Includes the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area, the Lehigh Valley, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and Worton, Maryland.
Businesses have the option of airing their message in either the Philadelphia metro region including Lehigh Valley and Worton, Maryland, in just Central PA (Harrisburg, Lancaster and York) or throughout the entire signal coverage area.
Click to download a PDF file of WXPN's Coverage Area.
Custom Business Support Packages Available to Fit your Specific Marketing Objectives.
Opportunities include on-air messages, web ads, e-newsletter ads, online audio stream pre-rolls, event sponsorships, World Cafe
and New Music Sampler
WXPN Audience Profile - More about XPN's Listeners
- 74% are between the ages of 25-54 – Index of 135
- 67% have annual household incomes greater than $75,000 - Index of 139
- 49% have annual household incomes greater than $100,000 - Index of 166
- 45% have received a college degree or some higher level of education - Index of 150
Source: Scarborough/Qualitap August09-January10; Market average index = 100
WXPN Broadcast Coverage
- 88.5 FM in the Greater Philadelphia/South Jersey area
- 88.7 FM in Lancaster/Lebanon
- 90.5 FM Worton/Baltimore
- 99.7 FM Harrisburg
- 104.9 FM in the Lehigh Valley
- Worldwide at xpn.org - 4 individual audio streams are available including WXPN, XPN2, XpoNential Music and Folk Alley
Learn More - Contact WXPN Business Support
To learn more about marketing your business or organization on WXPN or XPN.org, contact