THIS IS A PART-TIME (20 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION.
We have an immediate opening in our marketing team for an innovative, community-minded professional to manage, drive, and deliver marketing initiatives in the 91.9fm/104.9fm broadcast area. This is a part-time position working from a home office in the region.
The Field Marketing Coordinator is the head cheerleader in the local broadcast market. In this 20 hours a week part-time position, s/he is responsible for planning and executing all marketing and promotion activities to raise awareness of the station and maximize the membership experience for listeners in the region
Duties include identifying and securing promotional partners and managing sponsorships of third-party events including XPN Welcomes. Supporting the station’s external presence for maximum visibility and consistency to brand identity consistency and standards. S/he will identify and secure regional-based member benefits and coordinate and oversee XPN Member events in the area. This person will be the lead representative for the station in the market and will work with community leaders, area volunteers, as well as station management and staff.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience,
- 3- 5 years of experience in marketing event coordination, public relations, promotions, or fundraising
- Energy, enthusiasm, and detail orientation to produce high-quality work.
- Computer proficiency in MSWord, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work occasional weeknights and weekends.
- Must have strong planning and organizational skills, be detailed oriented, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak confidently in public are essential.
- Understanding social networks (ie: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) is a plus.
- Must be able to represent XPN effectively to potential partners.
- Must have a car and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work from a personal home office in the 91.9/104.9 listening area (Northern New Jersey/Poconos/Lehigh Valley).
This is a part-time 20 hours per week position. Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application.
North Jersey/Poconos/Lehigh Valley region.
This is a work-from-home position.
Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
A background check is required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.