Position Summary This is an opportunity for a Graphic Design or Commercial Advertising Art major to apply his or her communication through design skills in real world situations and build a portfolio of published projects.
- Create original concepts to support campaign messaging objectives for print/web ads, posters, collateral and other support graphics.
- Work through final production files and submit for production.
- Modify/edit existing art for materials as needed.
- Work within timelines given and create materials that work within budget considerations.
- Coordinate input on projects with departments throughout the station as needed.
- Cull photography from station database as needed.
- Archive all edited and newly produced digital files on stations for future use.
Qualifications Student must be a Graphic Design or Commercial Advertising Art major. Student must be self starter who is skilled in using digital illustration and layout software (Adobe Creative Suite preferred). Portfolio review required. Strong communications skills are a must.
The University of Pennsylvania is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Contact WXPN Intern/
Work Study Coordinator