- Works in collaboration with video/web staff to produce a variety of in studio and live venue music performance video products for broadcasting, webcasting, and video streaming
- Assists in planning, and shooting assigned studio productions - operates video switching and/or operates DSLR or Professional HD Camcorders
- Sets up and adjusts studio lighting equipment including fixed and portable LED broadcast lighting
- Works with artists to shoot “B-roll” footage for inclusion in post edited products
- Assists in digital file handling and archiving.
- Assists in post editing to produce final performance videos for online distribution.
- Student must be a Film, Video, Mass Communication, Cinematography or related major. Student must be self starter who is skilled in operating DSLR and Pro Camcorders (PTZ camera experience a plus) and video editing software (Final Cut Pro X - after effects a plus). Portfolio/Demo Reel review required. Strong communications skills and flexible schedule are a must.
- Schedule will change weekly based on video shoot booking schedule, but will be planned well in advance.