In Person only
- Edit and import images
- Select the best images and remove the unusable ones
- Assist in the process of keyword and metadata tagging images for search functionality
- Assist staff with learning and understanding how to utilize the library for their needs
- Candidates should own a camera and have a strong working knowledge of shooting. (Experience shooting live music and shooting in a studio is a plus.)
- At least one year (or equivalent) of college-level digital photography classes and/or experience.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with all basic digital photography topics, including file types, resolutions, color management, etc.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with the basic photo editing process (knowledge of Light Room preferable) to select the best images within a batch and remove out-of-focus, under-over exposed, and/or redundant images.
- Basic understanding of Digital Asset Management software (experience with Adobe Lightroom 5 or previous versions is a big plus!) and the concepts behind non-destructive photo editing.
- Student should have a flexible schedule as event times can vary.
- To apply, candidates must include a link to online portfolio of photography work