WXPN, a public media service of the University of Pennsylvania, is seeking an organized, creative, and collaborative professional to join the team as part-time Grants Coordinator. A critical member of the Development department, the Coordinator works closely with the station’s leadership to identify, solicit, and steward funds from grantmaking organizations—foundations, family foundations, and government funding sources--in support of WXPN’s nonprofit public service. The Grants Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include all aspects of grants management, such as opportunity identification and prospecting; drafting and editing narrative and supporting content; moving proposals through the appropriate internal and external processes; deadline management; submissions; and post-award reporting and stewardship.
- Minimum of 2 years grant writing or in a grants-focused administrative support role
- Minimum of 1 year of project management
- Deep understanding of the grants process and its function within Development
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to concurrently work on deeply focused creative projects as well as manage finely detailed forms and processes within firm deadline
Job Location - City, State
Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Send this job to a friend:
Careers At Penn - PT Grants Coordinator
How To Apply
Formal application for this position MUST be made through the University of Pennsylvania Online Employment System on the https://www.hr.upenn.edu/PennHR/careers-at-penn website. . Application MUST include cover letter and resume.
Deadline for Applications: September 1, 2021
No phone calls, please.