I Heard It On Public Radio: Help curate a Spotify playlist for Public Radio Music Month
Think about all the great musical discoveries you’ve had while listening to WXPN, World Cafe, Sleepy Hollow or any number of our fantastic specialty shows on XPN. Here’s your chance to add some of your favorite public radio music discoveries to a Spotify playlist, I Heard It On Public Radio. The curated (by you!) playlist is part of Public Radio Music Month. Now, sign in and start to add your songs.
Here’s how the I Heard It On Public Radio playlist works:
How does it work?
The playlist is open and collaborative, which means anyone with a Spotify account can add a track to it. However, you do not need a Spotify account to stream the playlist.
How do I add a track?
1. Follow this link to launch the playlist in your internet browser.
2. Click on the username prmm.
3. A window will open. Click the button that reads Launch Application to open Spotify. Spotify will open to the prmm user profile.
4. Click the album art in the bottom left corner of the Spotify screen, which will then open the playlist.
5. Click the button that reads Follow to follow the playlist. The playlist will now be listed in your left-hand side bar in Spotify. Drag and drop tracks into the playlist.